Landscaping Company You Can Trust
Stanwood Landscaping in Stanwood, WA is a full-service landscaping company for both residential and commercial properties. We have a team of experts who specialize in landscaping design and landscape (including hardscape) & lawn maintenance.
Whether you've lived in your home for years, are purchasing a new home, or have a commercial property your looking to improve, it may be time to consider upgrading or updating your landscape. Extending your homes' footprint to include outdoor living can change your home considerably. Enjoy your entire property and make it wonderful to be home. Or upgrade the look and feel of your company by sprucing up the first thing your customers see as they pull into your parking lot, your landscaping. It's the first impression for your home and business.
Call Stanwood Landscaping today, and talk to one of our landscaping experts to transform your property into something you and your family can be proud of.
Landscaping in Stanwood, WA
Irrigation Systems in Stanwood, WA
Lawn Maintenance in Stanwood, WA
Our lawn care and lawn maintenance service is more affordable than you may think. If you would rather spend your time doing something you enjoy, versus doing yardwork, then contact Stanwood Landscaping to discuss our lawn maintenance services. Our lawn and landscape maintenance services range from mowing, weeding, edging, pruning and generally keeping your lawn and outdoor areas beautiful. Whether you're looking for some help to clean-up after one of our NW storms, seasonal support or a weekly service, we've got you covered. Save your time AND save your back and give us a call!
Why Should You Consider Landscaping?
As residents of Stanwood and Camano Island, you are well aware of how beautiful it is here in the Pacific NW. You don't have to look far to experience the beauty and relaxing and rejuvenating affects of the outdoors. Beyond that, there are so many benefits to consider as you plan your landscaping project. Whether you're starting with a outdoor space that is a blank slate that needs a total landscaping design or looking to add flower beds, a bubbling water feature with up lighting, dry creek bed, outdoor entertaining area, stone pathway, landscape lighting or other improvements to your residential or commercial space, Stanwood Landscaping is ready to take on your landscaping project.
Whatever the reasons, as you consider landscaping and start the planning process, consider the following benefits to get the most out of your landscaping consultation:
- Quality of life. Being outdoors has many physical and psychological health benefits. Extending your living space to include the outdoors is a great way to spend more time outside and reap the benefits that nature and a beautifully landscaped yard and garden offer. Beyond the health benefits, creating an outdoor space that you enjoy often leads to gathering of friends and family, which creates a sense of connection and also positively impacts your quality of life. As you consider your landscaping project, think about how you want it to improve the quality of your life and make sure you discuss this with your landscaping design expert at Stanwood Landscaping.
- Economic benefits. There are economic benefits to improving your landscape. If you're a homeowner, investing into landscaping will, in most cases, increase the market value of your home. Statistics show that home buyers are willing to pay more for homes that have a landscaped front yard and landscaped back yard. Homes with landscaped yards also tend to sell faster. If you're a business owner, studies show that high quality landscaped properties tend to be more successful. There is a direct connection to customers perception of the brand. Commercial properties with beautiful landscaping instill a feeling of confidence and quality in the product or service. Customers will travel further, stay longer and buy more.
Contact Stanwood Landscaping today to schedule your landscaping project consultation with our landscaping experts!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I be looking for when hiring a landscaping company? There are several things to consider when hiring a landscaping company. First and foremost, are they licensed and insured. Next, consider the type of project you're looking to have done and whether they have the expertise. For example, there is a different expertise needed if you're just looking for lawn service or yard maintenance versus if you're looking for a total redesign of your outdoor space. Choosing the right partner is the key your satisfaction.
- What should I consider when determining the budget for the project? Clear communication with your landscaping company is key. Being very specific, detailed and clear about what you want at the onset of the project is critical. Budgets often go off the rails when components are added that go outside of scope. On a related note, always make sure to get an estimate for the project and review it, line item by line item to make sure what you talked about is represented in the estimate. This helps avoid any unpleasant surprises.
- How do I get rid of standing water in my yard? Drainage issues are a big problem in this area. There are several solutions to solving the issue of standing water. It's best to have a lawn care expert look at the situation to determine the best course of action. Sometimes the fix is simple and other times it requires a more sophisticated drainage solution.
- How much does it cost to have my yard mowed once per week? It depends on the size the of the property and whether you'd like anything else wrapped into the service (i.e. weeding, garden maintenance, trimming or pruning, etc.). It's best to contact us for a free estimate so that we can give the exact amount.
- What is the difference between hardscape and landscape? Landscape refers to the design, planning, construction and installation of flowerbeds, gardens, yards and other features the beautify and create usable outdoor space. Hardscape is part of the landscape and refers to non-organic materials used to create fire pits, walkways, patios, decks, fences, retaining walls, etc., such as stone and wood. Depending on your wants and needs, our landscaping designs will include hardscape.
- What is Xeriscaping? This is a method within landscaping that requires little to no irrigation. Xeriscaping has many environmental benefits; the primary one being water conservation. Small grouping of plants, trees and shrubs reduce the need for fuel to run landscaping equipment which also reduces air pollution and noise pollution from operating lawn mowers and trimmers. Let our landscaping design experts at Stanwood Landscaping know if you're interested in learning more about it and incorporating it into your landscaping project.